Mobile Marketing vs Email Marketing
Just like the first tech–the internet–created internet millionaires for those who got in early, and just like the second tech–email lead collection and follow up–made millionaires, so the 3rd tech boom of mobile marketing will make millionaires–whether you are a part of it is up to you.
Think for just a minute about the power mobile marketing will place at your fingertips:
- There are 4.1 Billion cell phones world wide
- 1.56 TRILLION texts were sent in the US last year
- 98% of mobile messages are opened and read
- Most texts are opened within an hour of being received
- Text messages result in action 408% more than emails
- Mobile web usage is more than DOUBLING every year
You already know the power of adding email marketing to your offline business, NOW consider how that will multiply with mobile marketing. Let’s imagine you’ve just gotten a great deal under contract and you need to find a buyer.
All you need to do to get your hands on a nice big check is the following: put the right marketing message in front of the right person using the right technology.
With mobile you continually build up your client base with mail its blast out to the market to mostly unknown entities. So over time your true loyal client base grows and so will your business.
As an example lets say you send out 1,000 emails:
- 15% get read (150 out of the 1,000) – and that happens over the course of a few days as people “check” their email
- 30% (just 45 people) click or call and get the details on your ad campaign
Imagine sending the same campaign to 1,000 leads via text message:
- 98% get read (980 out of the 1,000) and that happens over the course of a few minutes, not days.
- 294 click or call and get details on your ad campaign
But we know that the odds for your email response is generous at 30% it’s more like 10% or 4.5 people
You can see how adding Mobile Marketing to your advertising budget you can see how over time it will be your major source of campaign revenue.